Ceramics and ceramic tile can be difficult to properly clean. It is durable, yet fragile, and, if damaged, creates pockets that collect debris and pollutants. It is important to make sure to deep clean tile and other ceramic surfaces.
The scope of our work is to include:
- Application of alkaline cleaner, followed by machine agitation on floors and “baseboard” areas of all ceramic tile and grout (paying particular attention to dirt buildup in area on walls, immediately above floor, ie baseboard area).
- High pressure deep cleaning of all ceramic tile and grout, mechanically removing all dissolved soils then rinse water.
- Application of acid cleaner, followed by machine agitation followed by a second, high pressure deep cleaning of all ceramic tile and grout, mechanically removing all dissolved soils and rinse water.
- Dry all ceramic tile by hand wiping with clean dry towels.
- Deep clean all sinks, toilets and drinking fountains using appropriate cleaners as well as manual scrubbing (to remove calcium and dirt buildup).
- Dry all sinks, toilets and drinking fountains with clean, dry towels.